Monday, August 4, 2014

Currently // Vol. 4

Happy Monday! I am so excited to be partnering up with A Mama Collective to co-host this week's Currently Link Up! This is where we share with each other what we are Currently up to and let you share your post through the link-up below. We love this link-up, where we can make new friends and build community. Join us.




Thinking about //
Food. All the food. Apricots, blueberries, collard greens, chocolate mouse, pineapple rice, and homemade whipped cream. My mouth is watering.

Thankful for //
Time to actually clean the house this weekend! The hubs and I cleaned all our floors. This may not sound like much but it's kind of a huge deal as I never seem to get this chore done. Reaghan is getting super close to crawling so that gave me the extra push I needed to get it done. Not to mention the spill stains on the kitchen floor and dust bunnies were getting a little ridiculous. 

Enjoying //
My Whole Foods decaf coffee. We picked this up on our date night last week and it was so cheap! I rarely ever drink coffee black but this coffee is amazing black. Even with a small spoon of sugar it's incredible. I'm hooked. Only problem is that we don't have a Whole Foods near us! I'm hoping to find something similar soon since I've kind of been on the hunt for a while. Coffee enthusiasts: leave your suggestions for naturally decaffeinated coffee below! 

Photographing //
This child #won'tstop 



This girl loves herself some food again! After a little bit of a strike, I can't tell you how excited I am that she is experimenting with new flavors. Here she's sucking on a fermented carrot and gobbling up some probiotic sweet potato purée. Up next on the little babe's menu this week: blueberry sage purée and lentil ragu! 

Your turn! Link up your Currently post below. Please comment on the blog post directly before yours to help support and get to know each other. If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up. Can't wait to hear what you're up to! 

Linked with Dearest Love


13 comments:

  1. New to your blog from #currently! Loved looking around and reading your tips on meal planning. With three littles it gets even more crazy to schedule food shopping so meal planning is a must!! And lets just talk about how adorable your little baby is!! Her cheeks--too much! Hope to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is so cute! That's some adventurous food. I'm not a picky eater, but not that adventurous either. I hope she likes what's on the menu this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my mouth is watering, yummmm. Being creative with food is not my strong suit, but all those things sound so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks, Tiffany! 3 kids...whew, hopefully we will be there one day but for now I marvel at those mom's with more kiddos. Thanks for the sweet compliment about my baby....I have to say her cheeks are pretty kissable myself, but I'm partial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink coffee for the caffeine... soo... my decaf thing is tea! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha well dang. I used to be that way and would get headaches if I stopped coffee, now it makes me feel sick if I drink too much :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh me too! I only can drink caffeine before noon.... after that it is tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm thinking about all the food too! And I love how many people I've seen answer "my kid" to the photographing prompt - me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's kind of addicting to take pictures of our babies, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coffee from WF! My favorite kind comes from there, but I can't remember the name. It has been a while since I shopped there. I think it's called peaberry. So delicious! I think I'm going to go pick some up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do it! I need to stock up next time I pass one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cleaned my house on Saturday, well most of it. I scrubbed my entire bathroom and it felt soo good. So I totally understand what you are saying!!

    Adorable photos as always ;)

    Stopping by from the link up. I am Becky with Choose Happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Becky! I know it feels like a new home doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete