Monday, July 7, 2014

July Goals



Every month I write out a few goals/desires on the side column of my planner's monthly view. It helps me to know where we are going as a family as well as personally as I plan to make each week count. This month I'm linking up with The Tiny Twig to share my goals with you!

1. Finish Reaghan's alphabet letters // I've been working on some cloth alphabet letters for Reaghan's room for a while now. They are taking over my kitchen currently and I've had enough of the clutter! It's my mission to get these done this month. 


2. Road trip with an infant // Or rather, make it to our destination and back alive. I don't think it'll be that bad, but I also know that I have a tendency to think things will be great and then they completely come burning to the ground. So. Lots of prayer right here. 


3. Have more friends in our home // This is something we did really well in May, and not so much in June. I love hosting friends in our home, both old and new. It brings me life and joy. I want to be more intentional about investing in friends this way. 


4. Finish reading "Glimpses of Grace" // A friend gave me this book and it has been so good for my soul. It's all about finding the grace that God lavishes on us throughout the ins and outs of mundane every day motherhood. I started it about 3 or 4 months ago.... and it's been sitting on my bedside table ever since. 


What are your goals for the month? 




“July Goals is part of a blog relaunch series entitled 
"31 Days of Responding to Him" 
Follow along here

No comments:

Post a Comment